Winter Break Reboot
Make the most of your college winter break
What was the good, the bad, & the ugly of college this fall?
What did you learn in Autumn Term about how to make the most of college? What do you want to do differently Spring Term?
Through a combination of one-on-one coaching and a group workshop, you’ll be OnTrack to an awesome Spring Term.
Workshop date: Dec 30th, 10am-12pm -- THIS PROGRAM IS NOW FULL FOR WINTER 2019.
Coaching scheduled individually
- One 1-on-1 “recap-your-fall” appointment before the workshop
- One 2-hour group workshop to set goals for the Spring Term
- One 1-on-1 follow-up, after the workshop, to learn targeted tools for your specific needs which may include:
- Structuring your time & making time to study
- Self-advocacy and using the help available on campus
- Getting stuff turned in on time, every time
- Beating procrastination
- Studying for tests and exams - winning against test anxiety
- Outlining & writing a college paper
- Using your planner to avoid the stress of everything-at-once
$375 covers all coaching and workshop materials and fees.